Cottage Style Barn from Sunrise Buildings
The simple style of this storage building makes it both affordable and practical. Standard 7 ft tall sidewalls and a 6 ft wide door opening make this shed easy to use. To create an even more useful building, consider adding vents or windows to remove heat and moisture, skylights to add free lighting, a workbench or shelves to increase usable space, or a ramp to make it easier to get in.
Cottage Style Barn Building Specifications:
- Available in 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16 ft. wide and up to 40 ft long
- 8 and 10 ft. wide buildings have (2) 4×4 skids (Ground contact rated by the manufacturer)
- All 12, 14 and 16 ft. wide barns have (4) 4×4 skids (Ground contact rated by the manufacturer)
- 8 ft. wide buildings have 2×4 MCQ Treated floor joists spaced 16 in on center
- All 10 to 16 ft. wide buildings have 2×6 MCQ Treated floor joists spaced 16 in on center
- 3/4 in. Tongue & Groove LP Advantech gives you a beautiful, durable overlay for a premium appearance. It has treated wood strand technology for enhanced durability and the SmartGuard resists fungal decay and termite damage.
- 2×4 studs and rafters are plated together into a 1 piece truss wall construction using steel plates for more strength, durability and a professional look.
- 2×4 studs are spaced 4 ft. on center
- Standard 6 ft. wide door opening
- 40 year paint warranty on the metal. 23 colors to choose from (your choice, no extra charge)
- 6 ft. wide x 4 ft. deep Ramp
- 12 in. square gable vent (painted to trim color)
- Door in the side instead of in the gable end
- Workbenches, shelves, lofts