Horse Stall Barns from Sunrise Buildings
This building can be used as a universal shed. Although called a Horse Stall Barn, it can also be used for small equipment or other animals. This simple structure can be modified in so many ways to fit your needs.
See our Horse Stall Barns Gallery.
Horse Stall Barn Building Specifications:
- Available in 10, 12, and 14 ft. wide and up to 40 ft. long.
- 4×6 MCQ Treated Perimeter Beam (Ground contact rated by the manufacturer)
- 2×4 construction with side nailers notched into the studs for more floor space and a more professional look.
- Studs and Rafters are all plated together with steel plates for strength and a more professional look.
- Lined with oak kick boards for livestock protection.
- Has a 1 ft. 6 in. boxed eave soffit on the side to divert the elements away.
- 40 year paint warranty on the metal. 23 colors to choose from (your choice, no extra charge)
- Tack Room (standard size is 6 ft., larger sizes are available)
- 12 in. square Gable Vents
- 2 ft. x 3 ft. Window
- Different liner material or no liner material
- Enclosing the front, adding stalls, doors and dividers