Lofted Hi Barn from Sunrise Buildings in Missouri
The Lofted Hi Barn gives you additional storage so you do not have to store all of your treasures on one floor. You can put some of your items you don’t need or use very often up in the loft and out of the way. Browse through our Lofted Hi Barn Gallery and then stop back to this page and fill out our Request Quote Form to get a great price.
Lofted Hi Barn Building Specifications:
- Available in 10, 12, 14, and 16 ft. wide and from 12 to 40 ft. long
- 10 ft. wide buildings have (2) 4×4 skids (Ground contact rated by the manufacturer)
- All 12, 14 and 16 ft. wide barns have (4) 4×4 skids (Ground contact rated by the manufacturer)
- Lofts can be split up in either 1 long loft or divided with a 4 ft. section left out. No Extra Charge. Please specify when ordering barn for loft spacing.
- Includes a sturdy ladder for easy access of lofts
- 2×6 MCQ Treated floor joists spaced 16 in. on center
- 3/4 in. Tongue & Groove LP Advantech gives you a beautiful, durable overlay for a premium appearance. It has treated wood strand technology for enhanced durability and the SmartGuard resists fungal decay and termite damage.
- Studs are spaced 24 in. on center and side nailers are notched into the studs for a more professional look and to give you more floor space.
- Trusses are plated together with steel plates for more strength and a professional look.
- 40 year paint warranty on the metal. 23 colors to choose from (your choice, no extra charge)
- Metal panels are screwed on with color matched screws.
- Metal is installed horizontal on the roof.
- Standard double door in a 6 ft. wide x 6 ft. 4 in. tall opening. A keyed door handle is also standard.
- All Lofted Hi Barns have the standard Dutch Look Trim.
- A small, opening loft door in front end above the regular door is included.
- Ridge light (approx. 12 in. wide x 10 ft. long section of clear light panel)
- 12 in. square gable vent (painted to trim color) in rear gable end in loft area.
- 6 ft. wide x 4 ft. deep ramp for easier access into the building with lawn equipment.
- 2 ft. x 3 ft. Windows.
- Shelves or a Work Bench on the side or on the back wall.
- A standard 36 inch house type door may be substituted for the shed doors.