Mini Barn from Sunrise Buildings
This very practical building has numerous possibilities. The included skylight panels and a 10″ shelf running the length of the building on both sides has made this style of building popular for many years.
Mini Barn Building Specifications:
- Available in 8, 10, and 12 ft. wide and up to 32 ft. long
- 8 and 10 ft. wide Mini Barns have (2) 4×4 skids (Ground contact rated by the manufacturer)
- 12 ft. wide Mini Barns have (4) 4×4 skids (Ground contact rated by the manufacturer)
- 8 ft. wide Mini Barns have 2×4 MCQ Treated floor joists spaced 16 in on center
- 10 and 12 ft. wide Mini Barns have 2×6 MCQ Treated floor joists spaced 16 in on center
- 3/4 in. Tongue & Groove Advantech gives you a beautiful, durable overlay for a premium appearance. It has treated wood strand technology for enhanced durability and the SmartGuard resists fungal decay and termite damage.
- 10 in. wide shelf at the side eaves to set your tool boxes on, etc.
- 48 in. on center studs and rafters.
- Trusses are plated together with steel plates for more strength and a professional look.
- 40 year paint warranty on the metal. 23 colors to choose from (your choice, no extra charge)
- Metal panels are screwed on with color matched screws.
- Metal is installed vertical on the roof.
- From 8 ft. to 16 ft. you get 2 clear light panels in the top part of the roof.
- From 20 ft to 32 ft. you get 4 clear light panels in the top part of the roof.
- 56 in. wide x 72 in. tall double door
- 12 in. gable vent (painted to trim color)
- The Mini Barn has option for a 4 ft. deep loft in the front or back.
- Shelves or Work Bench on the side or on the back wall.