The High Barn from Sunrise Buildings
Our High Barn Cabin is perfect for a relatively small weekend getaway place by the lake, a quiet place in the woods, a comfortable guest house, or a deer camp on the “Back 40”. Browse through our Cabin Gallery of photos and then come back to this page and fill out a Request Quote for a competitive price.
For those who want to return to the simpler life of our forefathers, this cabin can even be used as a full-time dwelling. It can be finished in a style of your choosing and its size makes it inexpensive to heat and cool.
Deluxe Cabin Building Specifications:
- Available in 12, 14, or 16 ft. wide
- All 12, 14 and 16 ft. wide cabins have (4) 4×4 skids (Ground contact rated by the manufacturer)
- Insulated Walls & Roof with Low-E® foil R6 wrap insulation
- 2×6 MCQ Treated floor joists spaced 16 in. on center
- 3/4 in. Tongue & Groove Advantech gives you a beautiful, durable overlay for a premium appearance. It has treated wood strand technology for enhanced durability and the SmartGuard resists fungal decay and termite damage.
- Double 2×6 rim board under front edge of porch for strength
- 2×4 framed walls with studs spaced 24 in. on center, ready to be finished out yourself or by our professional shop employees.
- 2×4 siding nailers are notched into the studs for a more professional look and also to give you some more floor space.
- 12 ft. wide cabins have (5) 2 ft. x 3 ft. vinyl frame Thermo-pane windows
- 12 ft. wide cabins have (1) 20 in. x 24 in. vinyl frame Thermo-pane windows
- 14 & 16 ft. wide cabins have (6) 2 ft. x 3 ft. vinyl frame Thermo-pane windows
- 14 & 16 ft. wide cabins have (2) 20 in. x 24 in. vinyl frame Thermo-pane windows
- (1) Residential House door w/window. Can be placed in the location of your choice
- Easily adaptable for many configurations and uses (window placement can be adjusted to suit needs)
- 12 ft. wide cabins have (1) 8 ft. sleeping loft with (1) ladder – unless ordered otherwise
- 14 & 16 ft. wide cabins have (2) 8 ft. sleeping lofts with (2) ladders
- 6 ft. porch with handrails (standard)
- Full 8 ft. tall walls
- 40 year paint warranty on the metal. 23 colors to choose from (your choice, no extra charge)
- Rodent proof trim along the bottom edge of the metal
- Metal panels are screwed on with color matched screws
- Wanes coating on all sides of the cabin or just in front under porch
- You can also add a full length, covered porch with hand rails on the side of the cabin
- Upgraded 2 ft. wide x 3 ft. tall or larger Thermo-pane windows (As many as you want)