Hi Barn Garages from Sunrise Buildings
We combined the usefulness of our portable garage with the extra storage capacity or our high barn to create a hybrid utility building. Numerous available options can create the workspace of your dreams.
Hi Barn Garage Building Specifications:
- Available in 12, 14, 16 ft. wide
- All High Barn Garages have (4) 4×4 skids (Ground contact rated by the manufacturer)
- 2×6 MCQ Treated floor joists spaced 12 in. on center
- 3/4 in. Tongue & Groove LP Prostruct with Smart Finish gives you a beautiful, durable overlay for a premium appearance. It has treated wood strand technology for enhanced durability and the SmartGuard resists fungal decay and termite damage.
- Rafters are all plated together with steel plates for more strength and a professional look.
- Garage floors are ramped under garage door to divert water away to prevent leakage
- Extra Heavy Duty Ramp designed to hold heavy vehicles
- 40 year paint warranty on the metal. 23 colors to choose from (your choice, no extra charge)
- All High Barn roof metal is installed horizontally
- Loft in the back is 6 ft. 4 in. off the floor
- 12 ft. wide garages have a 9 ft. x 7 ft. (Insulated) Garage Door. 14 ft. & 16 ft. wide have 10 ft. x 7 ft. (Insulated) Garage Door
- (1) 36 in aluminum door in the back of the building under rear loft
- Insulated Roof w/Low-E® foil insulation
- 8 ft. wide x 4 ft. deep Ramp
- Deeper Loft
- 2 ft. x 2 ft. window in door
- Ridge Lights (clear ridge cap to allow natural lighting)
- Non-Insulated Overhead Style Garage Door